Remanufactured Forklift Engines
Also Call for Machined Heads, Blocks & Cranks
Our Continental 227 forklift engines are completely remanufactured and "hot run" tested and guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Shown is the 227 3 gear version of the Continental 6 cylinder. Also available is the 5 gear Clark and numerous 2 gear versions to fit Hyster, Allis Chalmers, Clark, CAT and White. Please ask your sales representative for more info!
Our "Renewed Originals" are remanufactured to the industry's highest standards and backs each engine with a 6 month warranty and a customer service department that is ready to serve you.
What's in it for you?
High Availability, Competitive Prices & Top Quality
The Renewed Original Process
- All Continental 227 units are carefully disassembled and totally oven cleaned.
- The head, block, rods, crankshaft and camshaft are magnafluxed and dye penetrant tested. Any not meeting OEM specifications are replaced.
- More new parts: new pistons, rings, freeze plugs, rod bearings, main bearings, timing chain and sprockets, valve guides, valve stem oil seals, front/rear oil seals and a complete gasket set are installed.
- Engine blocks are bored using the latest technology.
- A computerized honing machine is used to achieve highly accurate diameter and cross-hatch patterns. Cylinder head and block mating surfaces are machined, crankshaft is ground and polished, connecting rods are resized and checked for straightness.
- All parts are checked and double checked for precision tolerances by skilled craftsmen with more than 100 years combined experience.
- Final assembly is performed by highly trained ASE certified assemblers.
- Each finished engine is hot run tested for 27 minutes at R.P.M. settings of 300, 1500 and 2400 and checked for leaks, oil pressure, noises and vacuum. This process is video taped and packed with your engine.
- Heads are re-torqued, valves set and the engine is painted.
- Engines are sealed in heavy plastic to prevent dust contamination, then shipped on specially designed skids in cardboard cartons for protection.
Engines by Forklift OEM
Because of the complexity of matching the many different parts with your specific forklift truck, we need specific data on your forklift truck to make sure we quote you the correct part. Please complete our Forklift Remanufactured Engine Form so that we can do a good job for you.
Budget Attachments and Parts
P.O. Box 14965
Lenexa, KS 66285
Phone: (913) 599-1300 - Fax: (913) 888-0948
Our business hours are Monday through Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST.
Want to purchase or get more information on a forklift part, engine or attachment
but can't get us on the phone?
Click here and a sales person will get back with you as soon as possible.
BUDGET makes buying a snap. You may pay for your purchases with your Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We also accept Check-By-Phone (ACH) payments. Corporate buyers may apply for an open account. It takes just a couple of minutes to complete our online credit application.
BUDGET Attachments and Parts has been a trusted source for quality attachments, parts, and remanufactured components for forklifts, skid steers, loaders, telehandlers, and tractors/backhoes for over 25 years. We believe in selling quality attachments and parts at affordable prices.
BUDGET has a full line of attachments including ITA & Pin-On forks, carpet rams and trailer spotters; pallet fork and frame assemblies, buckets, grapples, truss booms, extension booms and jib booms for all makes of backhoes, wheel loaders, skid steers, telehandlers, rough terrain and high reach forklifts; bucket forks for backhoes and loaders; work platforms for forklifts and telehandlers; and our newest attachment: the hydraulic tree shear, which fits on skid steers, telehandlers and excavators. Each of our frame assemblies features the world famous Budget fully forged forklift forks. The combination is unbeatable.
BUDGET also sells accessories such as seats and ground protection mats. Call 1-800-821-3796 and let us put our expertise to work for you.