Bucket & Loader Forks
Easy on. Easy off. Locked in place!
- Budget bucket forks attach in seconds without tools. Mounting Instructions.
- No hardware needed.
- Adjustable fork spacing.
- Heavy Duty, larger mounting shafts.
- Fits all types of loaders.
- Load capacity from 1,500# to 28,000#.
- Available in 14 sizes.
- Kit includes: 2 forks, 1 shaft & mounting brackets.
- Extra mounting brackets available for using forks with other units.
- All forks are inspected by magnetic particle, dye penetrant or sonic testing.
- Stock fork orders are shipped the same day.
- Specialty forks are shipped in 10 days or less.
- Place forks on ground.
- Insert shaft through eyes of forks.
- Position top edge and bottom edge of bucket against back of forks, approximately 3 inches below eye.
- Hook bracket on shaft with flat face resting on top of bucket.
- Tack mounting brackets in place, fork tines should hang below cutting edge of bucket.
Budget Attachments and Parts
PO Box 14965, Lenexa, KS 66285
Phone: 816-231-7988 - Fax: 816-241-4672
Our business hours are Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST.
Want to purchase or get more information on a forklift part, engine or attachment
but can't get us on the phone?
Click here and a sales person will get back with you as soon as possible.
BUDGET makes buying a snap. You may pay for your purchases with your Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We also accept Check-By-Phone (ACH) payments. Corporate buyers may apply for an open account. It takes just a couple of minutes to complete our online credit application.
BUDGET Attachments and Parts has been a trusted source for quality attachments, parts, and remanufactured components for forklifts, skid steers, loaders, telehandlers, and tractors/backhoes for over 25 years. We believe in selling quality attachments and parts at affordable prices.
BUDGET has a full line of attachments including ITA & Pin-On forks, carpet rams and trailer spotters; pallet fork and frame assemblies, buckets, grapples, truss booms, extension booms and jib booms for all makes of backhoes, wheel loaders, skid steers, telehandlers, rough terrain and high reach forklifts; bucket forks for backhoes and loaders; work platforms for forklifts and telehandlers; and our newest attachment: the hydraulic tree shear, which fits on skid steers, telehandlers and excavators. Each of our frame assemblies features the world famous Budget fully forged forklift forks. The combination is unbeatable.
BUDGET also sells accessories such as seats and ground protection mats. Call 1-800-821-3796 and let us put our expertise to work for you.