Fork-mounted work platforms, personnel lifts & man baskets for Bobcat® equipment*
Work Platform w/ Center Gate
Standard frame - with removable
rails for easy transportation
Utility Frame - fixed non-folding rails
for access to 3 sides of poles
- ALL WORK PLATFORMS ship with a Work Safe Booklet. The Work Safe Booklet helps users understand the OSHA rules and regulations regarding proper use of Work Platforms and provides checklists to help you or your company comply with use.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fork pockets accept 2 3/4" thick, 6" wide forks. Fork pockets spaced 48" except on WP48. Special order different fork pocket spacing. Transportation fork pockets are standard equipment. Steel pins secure frame behind heel of forks.
- GUARDRAIL - Heavy duty 1 1/4" square tubing that exceeds the 200 lb. capacity requirement. Top rail is located at 42" height. Toe board is 4" high with 50 lb. capacity rating Removable guard rails for ease of transportation. Lanyard anchor points standard (#vary with length of unit). Optional D rings available.
- UTILITY PLATFORM - has 18" x 22" special floor cut-out for complete access to 3 sides of poles.
- GATES - Dual locking access gates with safety stops. Gates swing in for safety and are located at each end.
- FLOOR - Heavy duty expanded metal for longer life and durability.
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT - Mast protection screens must be ordered when used on trucks with vertical mast or backstop area poses a safety hazard. Standard size is 42" wide and 72" tall.
- THE "SHORT 10TM" is the widest work platform to meet OSHA & ANSI requirements for standard equipment.
- 1,000 POUND CAPACITY - Platform rating only! Check your forklift for its capacity.
Work Platform Applications
- Telescopic Material Handlers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Warehousing & In-plant Forklifts
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must add body belt anchorage to cover your application.
|WP48-48||48" X 48"|
|WP48-96||48" X 96"|
|WP48-116 "Short 10TM"||48" X 116"|
|WP48-192||48" X 192"|
ASME/ANSI standard for elevating personnel B126.96.36.199 reads: floor dimensions which shall not exceed two times the load center distance listed on the rough terrain forklift truck nameplate, measured parallel to the longitudinal center plane of the truck [measured across the load bearing tires plus 10 in. (250 mm) on either side.
Most Rough Terrain Forklifts & Material Handlers are 96" wide,
plus the 20" allowed past the load bearing tires equal the
116" width of the "Short 10TM"
* All trademarks are the property of their respective companies and
are in no way connected to Budget Attachments and Parts.
Budget Attachments and Parts
P.O. Box 14965
Lenexa, KS 66285
Phone: (913) 599-1300 - Fax: (913) 888-0948
(Local KS & MO pickup only)
16000 W 108th Street
Lenexa, Kansas USA 66219
Our business hours are Monday through Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST.
Want to purchase or get more information on a forklift part, engine or attachment
but can't get us on the phone?
Click here and a sales person will get back with you as soon as possible.
BUDGET makes buying a snap. You may pay for your purchases with your Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We also accept Check-By-Phone (ACH) payments. Corporate buyers may apply for an open account. It takes just a couple of minutes to complete our online credit application.
BUDGET Attachments and Parts has been a trusted source for quality attachments, parts, and remanufactured components for forklifts, skid steers, loaders, telehandlers, and tractors/backhoes for over 25 years. We believe in selling quality attachments and parts at affordable prices.
BUDGET has a full line of attachments including ITA & Pin-On forks, carpet rams and trailer spotters; pallet fork and frame assemblies, buckets, grapples, truss booms, extension booms and jib booms for all makes of backhoes, wheel loaders, skid steers, telehandlers, rough terrain and high reach forklifts; bucket forks for backhoes and loaders; work platforms for forklifts and telehandlers; and our newest attachment: the hydraulic tree shear, which fits on skid steers, telehandlers and excavators. Each of our frame assemblies features the world famous Budget fully forged forklift forks. The combination is unbeatable.
BUDGET also sells accessories such as seats and ground protection mats. Call 1-800-821-3796 and let us put our expertise to work for you.